Spare Parts Ordering:
Please quote the motor’s series number and engine number when ordering parts.
These can be found stamped into the cylinder block under the engines’ hood.
It is important that both numbers are quoted when ordering any spare parts.
To help with repairs and servicing the following literature is available:
Illustrated spares books:
- All models up to 35 H.P.: £12.50
- Models 35 to 100 H.P.: £14.50
- All Models 40 H.P. and above fitted with oil injection system.: £17.50
- Owners Operation Handbook 2T Models– Latest Version.: £10.50
- Owners Operation Handbook 4T Models £15.50
Please make all cheques payable to Selva Marine Sales (UK) Ltd. Cheques must be in pounds sterling and be payable by a bank in the UK.
Our bankers are: HSBC 102, High Street, Lymington, Hants. SO41 9ZP.
Account no. 91191209 Sort code 40-30-36
TT/WIRESWIFT/CHAPS/BACS & ORDINARY payments from UK or overseas should be in pounds sterling and all bank charges pre-paid (yours and ours). Alternatively send £ stg bank drafts payable by a bank in the UK.
SWIFT/BIC code number MIDL GB 2144E
IBAN code number GB 49 MIDL 40303691191209
Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard & Switch/Maestro payments are accepted in person or by mail, telephone, e-mail or fax.
-quote name as it appears on the card.
- your address as recorded by the card company
- the card number expiry date
- three-digit security code on the reverse of the card
- for switch, the issue number and issue date if shown.
We also need the address to where the goods are to be sent, if different to the card address.
A telephone and fax number is also required.
|Find your nearest Selva Service and Engine Dealer|